Thanks for checking out our review of the Brooks Launch GTS 8 (formally known as the Ravenna).
This shoe is great for fast-paced speedy runs but also have the added benefit of the guide rails for support as you need it. This is the stability equivalent to the Brooks Launch.
- 2:15 Updates from Ravenna 11 to the Launch GTS 8
- 5:00 Companion shoes, Brooks Adrenaline 21 & musical interlude
- 5:48 What the Launch GTS 8 shoe is great for
For Women’s Footwear: B is the standard width, 2A is narrow, D is wide, and 2E is extra wide. For Men’s Footwear: D is the standard width, B is narrow, 2E is wide, and 4E is extra wide.
- Midsole Drop: 10mm
- Weight: Men: 8.8oz / 249.5g | Women: 8.1oz / 229.6g
- Arch: Medium, High Experience
- Type: Speed
- Technology: GuideRails, BioMoGo DNA
- Use: Road Running
- Available in Wide options
Dropped some weight:
Updated BioMoGo DNA cushioning is lighter while still responsive.
New air mesh upper offers better ventilation for your best run.
Guide Rail Technology
Provides the right support as your body needs it, keeping you in a natural position.
Use promo code ” RunMoore ” for 10% off + Free Shipping on our site shop.letsrunmoore.com
- Men’s: https://shop.letsrunmoore.com/product/702204/Brooks/M-Launch-GTS-8
- Women’s: https://shop.letsrunmoore.com/product/702219/Brooks/W-Launch-GTS-8
Other Brooks Reviews available here
#GTS #LaunchGTS #Launch