Hey everyone, thanks for checking out our review of the new Altra Lone Peak 5!
Altra’s #1 trail shoe is the Lone Peak. This shoe is known to be able to do a little bit of everything on the trail from small loops to ultra marathons. With its zero-drop platform and rounded toe box, the Lone Peak is a classic in the Altra line up.
With the new updates, there is a little more bounce due to the new Ego Midsole, which was previously included in the new Escalante 2.5 and proved to be very successful. This midsole provides a soft yet responsive ride which is great for long miles on the trail. Another improvement is better drainage, I find that unless you are running in really extreme conditions the standard Lone Peak does an excellent job of draining and the all-weather version isn’t necessary for most runners. Altra also improved and reinforced the toe cap so that it is now sewen on to the shoe.
They still have the same MaxTrac exterior to keep you protected but they have upgraded the integrated stone guard and the upper to be a bit more flexible. One great improvement is that the Standard Lone Peak will be available in wide! The wide options will feel like a 4E for the men or a 2D for the women.
- 1:05 What is the Lone Peak
- 3:00 Changes from the 4.5 to the 5
- 6:30 Width Information
- 9:20 All-Weather Version Information
- 10:35 Taller, Hiker Version of the Lone Peak
Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed the video!
Online Store Information & Promocode
Now available on our website, http://store.letsrunmoore.com/.
For 10% off your order and free shipping, enter promo code “RUNMOORE” at checkout!
- Women’s Lone Peak 5 – https://store.letsrunmoore.com/womens-altra-lone-peak-5/
- Men’s Lone Peak 5 – https://store.letsrunmoore.com/mens-altra-lone-peak-5/
- Women’s Lone Peak Hiker – https://store.letsrunmoore.com/womens-altra-lone-peak-hiker/
- Men’s Lone Peak Hiker – https://store.letsrunmoore.com/mens-altra-lone-peak-hiker/
To learn more about our store head to our website, https://letsrunmoore.com
#letsrunmoore #AltraRunning #AltraLonePeak #runningshoes #run #new #shoes #review #runmoore